We value our customers, and are committed to providing a value-add service that takes the stress out of travelling. If you would like to use our lay-by option please read the Terms and Conditions below carefully and click on the "yes" button and submit.
Bucket List Tour NZ Lay-by terms and conditions
1. Bucket List Tours NZ will give you, the client, 10 months or 43 weeks to pay your tour cost in full.
2. Your tour must be taken within 12 months of date of starting your Layby with Bucket List Tours NZ or at another date at the discretion of, and in consultation with, Bucket List Tours NZ.
3. Bucket List Tours NZ undertakes to hold all monies in a secure bank account.
4. Your tour with Bucket List Tours NZ may be booked when the deposit amount of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) has been reached.
5. If payment in full is not received within the 43 weeks, the client may be charged additional fees on their holiday due to any increase in associated tour costs.
6. If payment in full has not been received within the 43 weeks and the tour has been booked, then the client will not be travelling with Bucket List Tours NZ and the client will forfeit the
deposit money of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00).
7. Refunds will be given. If a tour has been booked, then the refund will consist of the amount paid, LESS the five hundred dollars deposit, LESS 25% of remaining balance for administration costs. If a tour has not been booked, then the refund will consist of the amount paid, LESS 25% for administration costs.
8. Layby Tours are non-transferable
9. Confirmation of all tours are subject to minimum numbers of guests.
10. Bucket List Tours Terms and Conditions apply
Bucket List Tours NZ Refund Policy
No refunds on deposit ($500.00 per person). No refunds within 24 hours of departure unless the operator cancels the activity due to waterway, road or weather conditions. Otherwise refunds are granted solely at the discretion of the operator.
Bucket List Tours NZ Terms and Conditions
The operator excludes to the fullest extent possible under law, all and any liability for loss, damage or injury (whether direct or indirect or consequential, however arising) suffered by the guest or any person associated with the guest in relation to the booked activity.
All activities have an element of risk and all guests undertaking any activity do so voluntarily and at their own risk. To the extent
permitted by applicable laws, all warranties, representations and implied terms are also excluded.
The operator reserves all rights to cancel any activity at its discretion for (but not limited to) any of the following reasons:
a. waterway, road or weather conditions
b. lack of numbers participating in the Activity
c. unsuitability of guest(s) due to reasons such as age, ill health, poor fitness, intoxication or any other reasons rendering a guest unsuitable or unfit to participate in the Activity
d. any other circumstances which are beyond the control of the operator.
All guests agree to adhere to any instructions in relation to the activity from the operator at all times.